Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 pieces of 140 g of saithe
- 400 g of courgette
- 60 g of butter
- 6 marjoram leaves
- 200 g of mussels
- 3 shallots
- 20 cl of white wine
- Sugar, salt, pepper
– Place the fillets of saithe with salt and pepper on a sheet of greaseproof paper and steam them for few minutes.
– Rinse and cut the courgettes into small pieces. Place them in a pan and bring it to boil. Add sugar and salt. With a fork mash them and add the marjoram leaves. Keep it warm.
– Wash and scrape mussels in cold water. Cook them in butter (40g) with shallots and wine for 7 minutes. Cover, keep the heat low and shell them.
– Melt 20 g butter with shallots. Mix the butter with wine and mussels cooking juice. Stir it.
– Place the courgette marmalade on the plate, then the saithe and cover with the emulsified butter.