Here is a short video about how to achieve behaviour-change, a concept at the heart of the Which Fish? campaign.
It might help you be clear on the idea of positive messages and might inspire you while creating your educational activities.
- Introduction to Educational kit (828 downloads)
- Educational kit Unit 1 (627 downloads)
- Educational kit Unit 2 (551 downloads)
- Educational kit Unit 3 (552 downloads)
- Educational Activities (583 downloads)
- Colouring Book (PDF): The Albatross and the Fisherman by Gabriella Dallas (Attica Park) (361 downloads)
- Colouring Book (Powerpoint): The Albatross and the Fisherman by Gabriella Dallas (Attica Park) (794 downloads)
- Exhibit panels in French on sustainable consumption by Lille Zoo (412 downloads) : the compressed folder contains 8 fish-shaped panels and 1 square panel presenting the Which Fish campaign.
Please contact Aurore Lo at email@example.com for the high version of these files.
- Panel Endangered Sharks © Prague Zoo (444 downloads) /
- Leaflet Endangered Sharks © Prague Zoo (339 downloads)
Please contact Lubomír Kadaně at firstname.lastname@example.org for the high version of these files.
- Smart April Fool's Fish by Zoo de Lille (299 downloads) : print these educational fish to prank your friends while learning about sustainable food choices.
To share the activities you created on this website, please send them to Sandrine Camus (email@example.com).